Friday, July 17, 2009

Proof that there is a song for everything

Earlier this evening, I realized my desperate craving for chocolate cake. After reaching this conclusion, it became all that was on my mind; infesting my brain like a parasite to the point where if I stuck out my tongue, I am almost positive the air around me tasted like chocolate cake (with a possible hint of cream cheese frosting?) With these eager needs disassembling any other thought in my head, the only thing I could think of to do was to, of course, look up "chocolate cake" on you-tube.

Here is the magic that I found:




I'm not exactly sure what the meaning of the song is, I actually find quite vague to the point where it seems as though these characters were trying too hard to sound avante-garde and intellectual above reason, making them, indeed sound stupid.

But it just goes to show, that whatever mood you are in, there is a song to suit, hence my love for music.

Andy Warhol must be laughing in his grave....

No comments:

Post a Comment